New Blogs and I’ve Been Tagged
I am going to be adding some new blogs to my blog roll today. Please take a look at Lisa’s Blog, Pin Cushion Points and Holly’s Blog, And Sew It Is. They are very fun to read. Lisa is just starting the blog thing but I think she has a great start so far! So, I was reading Holly’s blog and she said she was tagged in a 7 True Things Meme. She said that she basically tagged EVERYONE who read her blog, so I consider myself tagged! So here are mine.
The rules are:
1. Link the person who has tagged you.
2. Tell seven true things about yourself.
3. Tag seven new people.
4. Leave a message with the person you have tagged so they know about it.
Here are my answers:
1. I LOVE to sew
2. I have two pound puppies
3. I love chocolate!
4. I played the flute in middle school and high school
5. I love to organize things, swaps, games, e mail groups, blogs, etc.
6. I check the number of visits to my blog about seven hundred times a day
7. I am so lucky to have an understanding husband who lets me buy fabric!
Hmm, who should I tag? I guess I will tag anyone who reads this and has a blog and feels like participating. Don’t forget to post a comment here to let me know if you were tagged from my blog. Thanks for participating.