Quilt Retreat Projects
Here are the projects I want to work on (and hopefully get the tops done) by the end of this weekend:
- Enigma Quilt 1, made with 8 FQs (Posh fabrics, all cut and ready to piece)
- Enigma Quilt 2, made with 8 FQs (Brown and Pink, all cut and ready to piece)
- Teacher’s Pet Jelly Roll Quilt (All cut and ready to piece)
- Christmas charms table runner (pretty much cut and ready to piece)
- Snippets Layer Cake easy peasy quilt from Quilts and More magazine
I guess I should stop there, huh? I’m taking along some embroidery to work on when I get tired of machine sewing. I might also take an applique block to work on. I guess this is sort of ambitious for only 1 full day of sewing and maybe half the day on Sunday. Darn, why do I have to waste time eating and sleeping? I’ll just play it by ear and get as much done as I can. It’s better to have too much to do than not enough and then get really bored, right? Oh well, happy stitches.