A Giveaway to Celebrate…Whatever
Well, it’s not my blogaversary, it’s not my 100th or anything hundredth post. Hmm, according to the stats, Akismet (whatever that is) has protected my blog from 3,999 spam. So I suppose that’s worth celebrating. So I’m going to offer something as a bribe incentive to have you answer a few humble questions. Please just answer the following questions in the comments below and I’ll enter you in a drawing for a giveway. I know, you probably want to know exactly what it IS I’m going to give away. Well, here it is…
So, what do you think? It’s a zippy pouch, made with 1-1/2″ honey bun strips (see my post over on the CGW blog about other things you can make with a honey bun). Now that I’ve learned to insert a zipper, an invisible zipper, I actually want to do it again! Now, the zippy pouch will probably only be with similar fabrics to this because this one is being used and you probably want a brand new one, right? But I lined it in a totally cool lime green linen so I’ll do that with the new one as well. So is that good enough? Now you’d like to know the questions. OK, but, before I get to them, you might know your way around giveaways and want to know if there are MORE ways you can enter. So here’s the deal, I’ll give you the questions, then I’ll tell you a few more ways you can get another entry. Then I’ll publish this and see if anyone out there actually reads this enough to want to give me some feedback. Thanks sew much!!
1) Do you shop online for gifts or gift making supplies?
2) If you do shop online, how would you prefer to see items listed,
a) by category, i.e., fabric, patterns, home sewn items
b) by price range, i.e., Gifts Under $5, $5.01-$10, etc.
c) some other way I can’t think of
See that was pretty easy, wasn’t it? Here are some additional ways you can get an entry into the drawing. PLEASE be sure to add your e-mail address in your comment so I can contact you if you win. PLEASE leave a separate comment for each additional entry.
- Post about this giveaway on YOUR blog
- Twitter (Tweet?) about my giveaway
- Post about this on Facebook
- Visit my shop and tell me your favorite item(s)
- Add this blog to your blogroll
- Add this blog to your blog reader thingy RSS feed
- I hate to do this, but I’m dying to see if it will actually work. Purchase something from my shop or website and I’ll give you 5 additional entries.
- Visit the Crafty Girls Workshop blog and become a follower
So how is that? If you answer both questions and do all those things, you’ll get at least 10 entries in the giveaway! Wow! How’s that for awesome!? OK, I have to go take care of my furry children now.
Happy Stitches, Blogging, and Shopping,